Friday, September 17, 2010

A Few Good Things: Part 1

I always said that I saw more of myself in Justin than I'd like to admit, and I think that I was half-right. Every time Justin and I spoke little was actually said, but much was communicated. Justin's silence was filled with my head-voice. He ended up becoming a mirror for my imagination. I could create stories about Justin that revealed little about him and much about myself. But I didn't know that until after the fact.

And what was the fact, you may be wondering. What did Justin do? It doesn't make sense unless I start from a beginning. Not Justin's beginning--I'm not sure that anyone could penetrate that subject--but my beginning with Justin. Or what I want to tell you of my beginning with Justin. I know absence is irritating and fragments rarely make wholes, regrettably all I can offer is my half-truths concerning Justin.


No comments:

Post a Comment